We believe that volunteering is a great opportunity to grow, develop competences and become an active citizen. We would like to provide to the volunteers, the opportunity of participate in our local projects helping in the daily tasks like preparing the agenda, who to contact, etc, in order to improve their skills and knowledge and give them useful work experience that can be useful in their future, professional or volunteer life, inside any organisation.
- Participating in the coordination and implementation of activities, in articulation with the staff or with other volunteers (Blue Generation, VideoForum, People of Faro, Pechakucha, Fuckup Nights, Webinars, Workshops, etc)
- Supporting other local volunteers in developing their own projects;
- Collaborate with local associations in punctual activities;
- Speeches about Erasmus+ and other international opportunities in schools and/or job centers;
- Supporting Contextos in the communication, marketing, and promotion strategy;
- Supporting in administrative work (if needed) and in our local, national and international projects;
- Participating in writing and developing projects applications;
The project, co-founded by the Erasmus+ Programme (2018-1-PT02-ESC11-005619), is coordinated by Contextos – Cooperativa para o Desenvolvimento e Coesão Social CRL (Portugal).